EMERGENCY +1 (409) 621 - 4500
NON- EMERGENCY CONTACT:
+1 409 621-4500
T&T Offshore operates a launch service out of Galveston, Texas servicing the shipping and oil and gas industry. The T&T facility is conveniently located for quick, easy, access to the Gulf of Mexico. The facility is open around the clock to accept deliveries and has a warehouse for dry storage of cargo.
The launch vessels are designed to carry up to 56 passengers, supplies and equipment. T&T Offshore has been operating since 2001 and has carried 31,532 passengers since opening its doors. T&T Offshore has serviced 10,141 ships during this time.
All T&T vessels are crewed to be able to operate around the clock.
T&T Offshore operates in the following areas.
1. Houston /Galveston Pilot Station 1 - 1.5 Hours running time (one way)
2. Sabine / Freeport Pilot Stations 3 Hours running time (one way)
3. Lake Charles Pilot Station 4 Hours running time (one way)
4. Galveston Lightering Areas 3 -4 Hours running time (one way)
5. Freeport Lightering Area 4 Hours running time (one way)
6. South Sabine Lightering Area 5 - 6 Hours running time (one way)
7. Bolivar Roads Anchorage 30 minutes
See Our Vessel Specs Here
Cargo Loading Job
Loading Cargo onto the Erin T at T&T's Pelican Island Facility.
Cargo Transport Job
Deck Cargo loaded onboard the Ashton T.
Erin T taking Fenders on the Hip to the Bolivar Roads.
Fire Fighting Pump Transport
Hunter T transporting firefighting gear to a project.
Ashton T removing a damaged Lifeboat from a vessel at the Galveston Sea Buoy.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE +1(713)534-0700
OPA-90 / EMERGENCY
+1 (713) 534 - 0700